Saturday, October 11, 2008

Domino's

Went for Domino's yesterday night.. as usual we gathered at Lip Boon's unit for dinner again.. his housemates must be irritated by us.. lots of laughters again as Brandon is a typical "joker".. muahahaha.. then we played UNO game.. the loser for this game is fed with chicken wing (product of China) from Lip Boon's China roommate.. Brandon was the loser! hiak hiak hiak......
then I got back to my comfort zone (room).. well everyone at Monash is addicted with facebook.. my roommate cloned a baby name Annie Lin Ru En by genetic engineering with facebook.. I'm Annie's aunty.. >.< I didn't like much about facebook tho it is fun.. Kinda troublesome that you have to send invitations every time you add in an application.. when people tagged you photo, where to see all those photos? I couldn't find my wall.. I couldn't clone a baby too.. oh gosh! so complicated..
I got "high achievement" for my television studies major assignment.. I'm quite upset and worried.. I hope I will do better for my Visual Test.. and after one week I hand in the test, I should go and see my lecturer to determine the grade of this unit.. He will see what he can do to help me with the best.. I hope the best for myself..

Group photo
Pizza
Brandon with the loser prize
I'm fine =.+
I'm going mad in no time..

2 comments:

T'estimo said...

camwhore with ur new hp huh =)
and the Brandon looks a bit girlish *shhhhhh* ahahahahha

yingxuan said...

ya lorr.. haha.. cause the old one very 烂 for like 1-2 years d.. lol
muahahaha.. he can be the best actor.. looks real when he acts..