Thursday, September 11, 2008

As a Monashians we always want the best for us! So I went to vote for MUSA (Monash University student association) election… I voted for SMILE except for one post I voted SPEAK as he is capable but not merely because he is Michelle’s cousin… lol

Strive

Motivate

Integrate

Learn

Experience

I just found SMILE flyers inside my bag so I just can blog about SMILE but not SPEAK… so sorry! But I heard that some people in SPEAK also not bad… all the best to all candidates! here is the link for SMILE: http://voteforsmile.blogspot.com

I just received email from Monash about Frost & Sullivan internship… this company has quite a number of faculties that cater for all students… I hope I will get the internship so that I can gain some working experience during my holiday… but first year students generally are not eligible larr… but I do hope miracles happen!

I want to change my lousy phone… It keeps on not functioning very well… btw I have been using like 4 years already… is time to change… My dream phone: Samsung G400 soul… mum, did you hear my cries here? well, it is a newly launched phone at UK so Malaysia is not available yet… and the price is going to be so high that I can’t afford to buy so I have to W-A-I-T…if I am going to buy, I will buy from Zi En for sure... then I will get special discount... lol

Flip phone is an ideal phone for girls... look so elegant...

I finally bought the ideal Atlanta sandals… and I bought something unique that is so wrong but I can’t resist myself to buy it from Mini Toons… I also bought track suit for my hip hop dancing class as well… maybe I am too stress so I bought all these to cheer me up…

Then I rushed back to Monash and attend the briefing for ICC… there will be leisure time during the whole program of coastal clean up organized by The Body Shop… so we are going to swimming, flying kites and playing Frisbee… so excited now…

Mooncake Festival is around the corner but I can’t celebrate with my family… I miss them a lot! Zen Xern is going to buy lanterns later at Jusco… thank you!

Upcoming events are too much…!!! Sorry that I have to disappoint some friends… I just have 24 hours a day so I can’t really attend all the events…

I am going to watch Moonlight Resonance episode 31 now…

3 comments:

T'estimo said...

awww i wanna watch moonlight resonance ep 31!! dl-ing xD
anyway linked ya ^^
put a chatbox there girl and thx for the wish ehehe

CC Foo said...

HAHA what did u buy htat seem so wrong??? din show me TT

yingxuan said...

le reveur: tell you if remember..
t'estimo: haha.. i watched episode 32 d.. lol wana watch Gossip Girl soon... i watch Season 2 episode a lil quite interesting... I will put Cbox soon... dun mention it! all the best..