Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ICC Kuantan Trip

Lazy with wording blog.. so here are some photos.. refer to lollipopsilove.blogspot.com for sequential trip to Kuantan.. It was so relaxing over there that I can forget about everything.. though I escaped from the real life for only two days it is sufficient for me.. too bad I didn't scream aloud at the beach..

High above the sky the resort
playing lanterns on the beach
nine-course dinner
Tyee & m3 with our room keys
Zhen Yao & m3
Pak Su Seafood *ho chiak-好吃!*
Cze Wein & m3
*La Mer* exhausted
School of Science undergraduates are environmental friendly people
the rubbish that collected
imaginary waterfall
swimming pool

深不见底的海水,毫无边界的大海
自由自在
m3, Tyee, Lee Ming, CCFoo
La Mer
breakfast
see Fimtan's bread, full of butter.. high cholesterol..
trademark
relaxing before coastal clean up
4 of us again
Stop on the way to Kuantan (outside the public toilet) lol
Fantasia Beach Resort
the arrival
Our resort..
How I wish can stay at Swiss Garden Hotel

Fuyoh~~ Modelling
Tyee & m3 on the way to Kuantan
CCFoo & m3
Jeou Yee & m3
~Friends~
Shan3 & m3
Connecting doorway to Jeou Yee, Lee Ming & Shane's room
Self-Timer 1
Self-timer 2
Lee Ming & Tyee
已被遗忘的贝壳。。却保存着我们遗忘的过去。。(Shane, 2008)
Accidentally, I'm the shadow.. what about the past? Am I?
I love kites
roommates for 2 days 1 night
喜怒哀乐
Playing cards, tak berapa "pro"
we are 99% "straight" & 1% "intimate"
Tyee & m3 flying kites
Joyful
Cheryl & m3
m3, Cheryl, Tyee & CCFoo
Resting at sofa after coastal clean up
Spot something?
Come on! Shy?

No comments: