besides, the people there just dare to speak up everything they like meaning that they are so sporting and socialize well... I want to learn that! but it will take me ages cause I am really shy... sighhhh....
I choose to write on Degrassi Junior High for my major assignment... It is a series storying about teenage lifestyles and social norms.... I pick this as I am also teenager now and I will understand better about children's TV.... hope I get an improvement in this assignment without help.... I can do it!
I slept too much.... please tell me how to concentrate on my studies? I kept yawning when the books are in front of my eyes.... and I borrowed 8 books from library about Critical Thinking... and I haven even finish any one.... how am I going to do my assignment then? cry again? no way!
just being random.... My parents and two brothers called me today.... I miss them seriously.... Take care!
Philip called me as well to invite me to yam cha.... at night also called yam cha? probably supper.... His call finally wake me up.... yet I am here blogging but not studying.... I want to join but I already brushed my teeth and washed my face... so sorry! but I don't take supper cause it is fattening...
being random again, today I showed my friends the toad drawing of mine then CCFoo said: " yours got eyes one!" then she showed me hers, I asked: "why got tongue one?" she answered: "we just saw tongue but not eyes." so I drew tongue onto my toad drawing... and CCFoo was laughing at me and criticize: "you thought you are drawing kindergarten cartoon's tongue?" lol
Exam timetable is out....
28/10/08- chemistry
5/11/08-biology
6/11/08-biotechnology
I better start my revision N-O-W !!!
Toad Dissection Session... you will not want to see the photos of after dissecting this toad...


No comments:
Post a Comment