Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kyen's 19th birthday at BBQ plaza

First time having dinner at BBQ Plaza.. steamboat again.. sighhh.. I'm turning into fatty again before I go back to Penang.. My parents thought that I'm having my own sweet time here enjoying all the food while Penang food is the best! well same people again: Ian Yi, Jun Qian, Kae Shen, Kah Yen & m3.. Kae Shen gulped up the whole supreme set.. menakutkan!

See his face expression.. so gay! better be straight..
m3, Sh3r & 3n
the mini black forest cake..
mak3 a wish
we actually put 19 candles on the mini cake & is like super bright..
How gorgeous is she?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am going to medical check up tomorrow at Monash.. I'm feeling kinda not well.. I dunno what actually happen to me.. I'm growing weaker and weaker.. lack of nutrition? probably.. tumour in my brain? lol..
People just trying hard to be kind enough to others while being not kind enough to themselves.. Everyone deserve to do what they want.. I'm born to have my attitudes so just excuse me.. I'm the only unique one in this world.. though there are lots of stains in my life.. I'll try to correct them but not just to be presentable to others.. It's for my own good sake.. I'm not totally 100% perfect.. I'm growing to maturity though I'm not.. I just wanna S-T-U-D-Y!

No comments: