Friday, September 12, 2008

I was supposed to go Maybank and got my bank draft done by today... but because of Jeou Yee I couldn't made it... not totally his fault as well larr... is the shop at Lagoon View open late so he couldn't get his parcel well wrapped... I ate Kimchi Ramen as my lunch, is not that spicy that I thought... then I watched the remaining episode 1 season 2 of Gossip Girl... splendid!
I went hip-hop dancing class... there were lots of twisting with toes and I was wearing sandals so hard to twist well... so I danced with bare foot... now my toes ached... soon going to have blisters... a lil exaggerate larr...
then I stayed up at lib and repeat Season 1 Disc 3 of Degrassi Junior High to complete my assignment a lil.. sound o sound..... how to describe sound for television series? I am so gonna cry again this time for my stupid assignment..
during the evening, I went Sunway Pyramid with my senior to collect bus tickets and shop a lil again.. I'm so sorry to CCFoo as I promise her not to shop so much.. but I just too stress and I want to make myself happy.. You will never understand unless you are at my situation.. lol
I bought Schwarzkopf hair spa.. I am gonna try it later.. hope it will make my hair look more gloss..
we went dinner at Carl's Junior.. the burger and fries are just so yummy! thumbs up for Carl's Junior..
Zen Xern bought lanterns to celebrate Mooncake Festival which is today! He actually bought 30 lanterns, too much larr.. are we going to have campfire by burning all the lanterns since he said : "so cheap so buy more lo"after the night? lol
I experience strong bloody hell wind Friday night.. If Ian Yi is around then I will not freak out but I am alone.. she went to make their own lanterns with Lip Boon.. ~sweet sweet love~ and I am in the highest 26th floor and the roof was like ping-ping-pong-pong-piang-piang.. the building was like so shaky.. I couldn't concentrate on my work.. then Hsiao Hui asked me to listen to songs and rest.. so I tuned on my MP4 player to the maximum so that I couldn't sense the wind.. so sighhhh....
S-T-R-E-S-S & S-H-O-C-K


No comments: