I was quite late to campus this morning… I went to library and grab some reference books for my major assignment for television studies... I have like around 15 reference books on my bed now, but I don’t think I can finish reading them or maybe will not touch them at all… I am gonna sort out some books and return tomorrow… thanks for CCFoo and Jeou Yee for their IDs…
Today during television studies tutorial, my tutor discussed about the major assignment… what she have mentioned I understand but when I started doing that time, I am surely freak out and cannot think & write critically… well, basically for arts subject all papers must be based on critical approaches… what exactly is critical approaches? I am still doubt about them… I am too naïve and cannot think critically… lol
We are divided into groups and come out with a reality TV shows proposal… Our group’s reality TV shows entitled “3rd Sex, The Trans”… one thing that is so coincidence is among all the groups, there are three groups doing some sort of same genre of reality TV shows as us… at the end of our reality TV show, the two winners will get their sex change fully sponsored and a trip to Hollywood… ain’t that imaginative? For the very first time I contributed to the group work… I wanted to present the proposal but I am terrified… hope I can improve for the remaining tutorials… I am quite fond in reality TV shows like The Apprentice, Amazing Race, Big Brother 4… For this week lecture, Big Brother 4 was screened… It is damn “chun” as got the shaky bed while the two contestants actually have sex and was recorded by the hidden camera… even Zen Xern also knew about it… guys always got interest about it… lol
I have done all the quizzes for this remaining week and I am so H-A-P-P-Y… except for tomorrow biology quiz 9… so I am studying the viruses and nitrogen cycle now… but slack a lil while to blog… cause it is damn bored… girl, wake up and do not sleep!!!
I so W-A-N-T that particular Atlanta sandal… I am going to grab it soon… I am indeed a shopaholic… and I have not bought track suit to attend my hip-hop class this coming Friday… I already forget all the steps that I have learnt during the first class of hip-hop dancing… Jacky told me she will consider whether to join or not… hooray! I have a companion… hope she will join… but I think is not worth for her to join now as she missed the first class and she is going back on the 26th of Sep so she is going to miss the class again… maybe next month but we will be having finals soon…

girl, you can make the best of everything...
P/s: some people suggested to our tutor to give extension for major assignment till 22nd of Sep as there will be lots of assignment due during week 10... and this major assignment is
50 marks and it is going to determine our final grade... oh yes! I got more time to do... but I will be slacking again...
No comments:
Post a Comment