Sunday, September 14, 2008

I miss......
I miss......
I miss......
I miss......
I miss......
I miss......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
mis-en-scene
Zzz... L-A-M-E cause I am too free... I want to blog about Mooncake Festival but I didn't get the photos from CCFoo yet... the night was so wonderful with lanterns & awesome friends...

8 comments:

Andrea said...

lol! i miss mis-en-shot.LOL
we have that in our film studies too.. XD

yingxuan said...

haha.. ya.. i studied in my television studies.. i duno how to write on critical approaches.. any ideas? i mean like how to produce a good paper? i need to write genre, visual, sound...... what exactly is mis-en-scene? vague....

Andrea said...

GOD! u made me look through my notes! lol

okay, basically mise-en-scene is all the elements that contributes to the frame (which is what u see on screen).

This includes the settings, props, costume and make-up, lighting and color and staging.

For my passed assignment, we were to analyze the movie: Moulin Rouge.

So we identify the aspects above and give meaning and how it makes the whole movie better with it.

Take a few examples from it and crap your way through! lol

hope i helped.. XD

yingxuan said...

it helps.. thanks.. well i do not have notes.. so I in a real big trouble.. thank you girl!

Andrea said...

no prob! add me in msn then i can send u my notes and my assignment.
there are some other theories in the elements tho.

andrea.chuang@hotmail.com

yingxuan said...

i was wondering should i get your msn onot.. haha.. thanks! i add you d.. i do not dare to ask u leave ur msn here as you know all the spammers larr.. do you need me to remove your comment about the msn?

Andrea said...

oh no, don't worry, no one will notice that lah! how's your assignment going?

yingxuan said...

thanks for your help! finally the assignment is over.. hope I will not fail larr.. for the first assignment, I cried while doing it.. it's so tough.. this was the 2nd assignment.. hope I pass the paper..