I finally got my new phone.. muahaha.. so happy about it.. cool phone.. I'm loving it.. at night, I went to dinner with my grandpa..
The next day I went shopping.. I seriously need to stop spending money unwisely.. I bought two jeans, one pants, three clothings.. I had bought Clinique facial product to cure my blemishes.. I bought more than RM100 so I got RM20 voucher so I just simply bought the oily skin cleanser soap.. hope it works.. I meet up with my friends to enjoy Penang food.. We ate Ais Kacang, Char Kuey Teow, Hokkien Mee, 粽子, yam cake, coconut drink, popiah in one meal.. we missed Penang food so much.. too bad we didn't get to eat Penang Road cendol cause it's too far..
At night, I met up with my cousin and niece.. my niece is so cute when call me 姨姨, seems like I'm getting older.. she is super active and keep talking non-stop..
I'm having serious diarrhea & nausea now.. sighhhh....
m3 & my brother
Char Kuey Teow at Lorong Selamat - RM 6
Yam Cake
Coconut
Popiah
Clinique facial products
m3 & my niece
RM 5.50 加料粽子
Grandpa & m3
My niece
Zhi Tong
lil bro, sis, grandpa & m3
sis, grandpa, m3, brothers



No comments:
Post a Comment