I am trying to update my bloggie everyday even if the day isn't happening... hope I wont bored you...
well... I am being so blur till I entered the wrong class... I supposed to have Chemistry tutorial from 11am-12pm... but I thought that I am having biotechnology lecture, so I went down to lecture hall there and sat down right beside my friends... then CCFoo asked me:''why you come here, don't you have class now?'' Then I didnt said anything... Tyee reminded me about my chemistry tutorial... what the hell? Maybe I slept too much before the day and too blur... girl, wake up!!!
I am going to the ICC on the coming 20th and 21st September... I hope it will be cool and fun as it costs me RM75!
today biology lab session is about microbiology... I learned to inoculate, culture bacteria, test the mobility of bacteria and gram staining... by the way, boast a lil: my gram staining was so successful!
then I went to Jacky's room and discussed about my FTV major essay... she guided me a lot... I hope I can do a lil better this time... I am going to get my draft done by next Wednesday and showed to Professor Benjamin Mckay & Melissa... I just knew that it is due next friday.. hooray!!! at first i thought it is due monday, freak me out till I rushed my chemistry report... lol
we chit-chat for like 2 hours and it was fun chatting with her... yet can improve my English... I just hope this will be the last time I storied about my last relationship and whatever matters that bring me down... I just wanna be happy! ain't this simple wish?
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment