Sunday, September 7, 2008

营养路线

I have been eating healthy food from Saturday though at the same time I ate lots of unhealthy food with my friends from HELP university and IMU.... once in a while it is okay larr.. I bought baby tomatoes, yogurt bar, yogurt drink (3 bottles-tropical mixed fruit, guava & blackcurrant), Japanese sweet potato, Tao Kae Noi (seaweed), fresh milk, biscuits, raisins and tuna spread.... and I bought corn flakes from Tee Yee (import from Penang).... cheap marr.... For my breakfast, I ate baby tomatoes plus yogurt drink.... so yummy! and I can finish up my 3 bottles of yogurt drink in 3 days time... then i ate yogurt bar (import from Australia) while waiting for my friends for lunch on Saturday.... delicious... I am gonna buy more yogurt bars the very next time I go for groceries shopping.... but is kinda expensive.... well... I continue this breakfast for three days including tomorrow or maybe later supper during midnight.... lol
I am headache of my biology essay.... I have to face the laptop for such a long period of time.... so I ate my seaweed to keep myself alert.... I am so in love with this particular brand of seaweed introduce by Fimtan.... Seaweed contains iodine I think if I am not mistaken la... If I am wrong leave me a comment.... so that I can change it.... thanks...
Tonight I ate Japanese sweet potatoes as my dinner.. I am not dieting! do not ever say that again... I went to Tee Yee's unit and borrow her rice cooker.... thanks Tee Yee... the potatoes are so sweet... last time my mother used to steam them for me.... I miss my parents so much! I gave one to CCFoo as well... and asked her to take photos of the potatoes... childish act... btw CCFoo is so sexy with her spaghetti strips! I have seen twice... She urged me to go for the coastal clean up at Kuantan held by MNSM (Nature Society club).... After reconsidering, I have decided to join as I want to join lots of activities... but I am kinda broke d larr... and I have played too much you know? I want to settle down everything and prepare myself for the finals.... but I dont want to disappoint my friend since she wants me to join so much....
I joined Hip-Hop dancing class for this month.... I want to become more "yo-yo".... but I am not that pro at dancing except traditional dances... and I want to go church next week... I have not been City Harvest Church for three weeks long d.... sighhhh....
Japanese sweet potatoes

6 comments:

CC Foo said...

what oh?where got sexy oh? dun say that lah..make people puke only! HAHA..and the first time u saw me wearing that was a halter neck top, not a spaghetti strap top! =P

yingxuan said...

lol this comment you told me d... comment others marr.. L-A-M-E... hahaXD
sexy larr.. who dare laugh at you I will kill them... oo.. forget d.. paiseh

CC Foo said...

aiyerrrr i know NOT lahhhh... those who see me and know me will know lahh!! (they laugh also you dunno and i also dunno HAHA)

sexy one is u lah XD (dun go kill those people who laugh at me lah..not worth it to go jail..so sexy lagiii haha)

yingxuan said...

omg.. every girl has their own sexy side okay? be confident CC!!!
thanks for the compliment... u r such a nice girl!
i duwan go jail.. i wana go Kuantan and Melaka!!! hooray...

CC Foo said...

i have my confidence but it does not exist just cos of what i am physically. =)) [nobody ever said that confidence can only come from appearance right? hehe] and cheers to us going to KUANTAN! =)) Double cheers to MELACCA. Hope everything will be planned soon =))

yingxuan said...

you are right XD
plan earlier but after my assignment and your mid sem for ENV... cheers!