I handed in my FTV assignment on Monday and Microbiology report on Tuesday.. I should be updating my blog with Kuantan ICC trip but too many photos to be uploaded.. so I shall sort everything before I blog about the trip.. I went steamboat with Fimtan, Jeou Yee, John, Wan Lin and Zen Xern.. For the very first time I feel so happy to eat steamboat.. The first time I had steamboat around Sunway area was Tyee & Hsein Loong's birthday.. that time I was busy preparing everything for the birthday boy & girl so didn't eat much.. then the 2nd time was with Hsein Loong and 3rd time was with CCFoo, Lee Ming, Shane & Tyee.. I didn't eat as wild as I can for the past few times so I redeemed all at once.. muahahaha.... Imagine how much I ate.. I'm too full until I couldn't walk and stomachache.. then I ran for toilet at Pyramid when I reached there.. when I'm done I just washed my hands and left.. I totally forget about my wallet.. within 30 seconds, I thought of it and ran like hell to get my wallet back.. oh my gosh, the cleaner in tend to steal my wallet.. not stereotype towards them but it's so obvious.. when i came out from the ladies, she was cleaning there and she could have ran out and return to me.. where the hell all the courtesy gone? Thank God! without Your protection I will be in real big trouble..
when I reached my room, I do not feel like doing anything but sleep to release all my stress.. I am just too stress.. all the things jumble up to make me so S-T-R-E-S-S.. well, Happy Birthday, Kah Yen! wish you all the best in your future undertakings..
I had lunch with Philip at A&W just now.. I brought up all my 3m0 look to him.. I'm so sorry for that.. It's not the right time for both of us.. I'm confused and I need time.. Thanks for the accompany.. I had lots of fun while playing pool with you and thanks for the patience to teach me play foosball.. Thanks to Yong Kyan for spending time on cheering me up and advise me.. I will be fine soon.. I am stress with my studies & I do not have enough time to study.. It's my fault as I played too much throughout the whole semester.. I'm guilty.. I choose not to bother every single thing that pestering me.. (^.^) *Cheers*
the happy thing is my new phone arriving soon.. so nice of my parents.. muacksz.. thanks! I'm going back to Penang this friday.. hooray~~
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment