Monday, September 15, 2008

Lant3rn night

this year I celebrate mid-autumn festival with all my friends.. the feeling kinda different when celebrating with them as I usually celebrate with my family.. we didn't bought mooncakes to celebrate as we have already eaten before the festival.. we were too "tam chiak".. Holding the paper made lantern remind me of my childhood.. so cheerful when I was a kid.. how I wish I can live in a problem free society.. well, the sign of immaturity.. I better stop thinking like that.. lol
here are some photos of the night:

m3, Sher, erm.. dunno how2 spell his name, John
Kai Wei & m3
Xiu & m3
m3
Big candles circle
Aaron & m3
Penang ladies..
Young people...
Group photo
CCFoo, m3 & Tyee
Sher & m3
Zen Xern & m3
Lip Boon & m3
CCFoo & m3
again...

I went to Maybank and get banker's cheque with Zen Xern just now.. For the very first time, I withdraw more than RM 1000 to pay my hostel fees.. and I upgrade my withdrawal limit to RM 5000 cause I'm legally above 18 years old now.. One year ago d larr.. lol while Zen Xern wanted to issue demand draft to Monash University (Clayton campus).. He is going to Australia on Feb 2009.. wish him all the best!
I bought Sunplay 130 (sunblock) as I am going to beach this weekend.. Sher said she heard SPF 50 is the highest only but never heard of SPF 130.. too high? I don't think so.. I need to protect my so-called "fair" skin.. and I bought Clinelle cleansing gel.. just wanna try it on to see how it works on my blemishes.. If it is not working, I am so gonna buy Clinique products that control blemishes.. they will cost me a lot.. around RM200 for whole set of product I think..
then I went to pay hostel fees at Sunway College.. I didn't get the payment invoice from hostel management office as I do not plan to pay for whole term 3 that is 4 months.. cause I might be moving out from condo hostel.. well, the people there ask me to get payment invoice from management office as I am not allow to pay half of the term 3 unless special consideration..
I went to ask Miss Irene about it.. I overheard some conversations saying that "effective from January 2009 twin-sharing room is RM650 per person" What the hell? It is now Rm580, damn fucking expensive d.. they thought our parents printing $? and why apartment remain RM400 and condo keep increasing the price? what is so good about condo? and my unit door lock has not been changing.. I am now considering to move to Lagoon View.. pity my daddy and mummy though they just commented a lil about the hostel fees.. but I am totally unhappy about it.. now I am more S-T-R-E-S-S!!! If I couldn't find any room I will still have to stay here, right HERE!
Zen Xern offered his room to me as he will be going2 Aus next year but his unit has ASTRO - distraction of study.. considering.. and Bik Yun is helping me & Sher searching room too.. hope2 get a cheaper one..

3 comments:

T'estimo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T'estimo said...

aiks it's fun seeing u guys celebrating.. too bad we're having exam! totally forgot abt the mooncake festival
T___T
i wan mooncakes!

yingxuan said...

t'estimo: ya.. we have fun a lot during the mooncake festival.. haha.. btw.. good luck in your exam! after exam u & poh can celebrate with lanterns as well..