I went for life check organized by National Kidney Foundation of Malaysia.. well, everything is just perfect except my cholesterol level.. my cholesterol level is at borderline high risk.. No big deal cause past two days I have been consuming lots of seafood and red meat.. lol
I have done Biology quiz, Biotechnology quiz & Mastering Biology before I left all the workloads and enjoy at Penang.. well.. there are still Biotechnology Informatics design, Biotechnology video assignment, Chemistry quiz, FTV Visual test that pending.. of course including study!!! oh gosh.. when can I get a good rest?
Random
Door lock changed.. hope no more missing laptops as the door will now auto lock itself..
I'm having serious headache and what causing that? I need help to get rid of it..
My new phone arrived at Penang.. hope the features of that model attracts me, if not I might change my mind..
will be going to dinner with all friends before left Sunway..
hope can study a lil of Chemistry..
My luggage is full & yet the wardrobe still didn't seem loose.. I need to bring as many clothes as possible as I will move to Lagoon View soon..
Miss Ian Yi so much as she already went back to Penang.. I have to sleep alone tonight..
hope can meet Emilia, Shea Er & Zi-Qian with Kah Yen together.. 5 angels reunite..
I need to D-I-E-T! but it's impossible.. Ais Kacang, Cendol, Char Kuey Teow, Char Hor Fun, Curry Mee, Hokkien Mee, Laksa, Wan Tan Mee....oh gosh!
~Till then~ see you guys when I'm back.. Take care & have a safe trip back..
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
lol u keep fit for wat =.=
swt not fat also.
Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the waves of Penang! Thanks!
banyak fatty now.. not like u so slim.. haha..
eyyy
let's meet!!! xD
when wanna meet up? call mincci as well.. i'm going back on wed d..
AHH! going back on wed?
wed morning or night?
hmmph mincci works until tues
if we cant meet up in pg, let's make it in kl xD
Post a Comment