Sunday, September 7, 2008

Days with Jon, Jun Qian, Kae Shen, Kyen, Lip Boon and Sher

Jun Qian & Kah Yen came on Friday night... Before meeting them, I went groceries shopping with CC & Tee Yee.. I bought lots of food... Yogurt Bar & Yogurt drink are my favourite now... Healthy... We had dinner at Asia Avenue and the food there so so so delicious... I will bring you guys there when we have the time... Then the fatty Kae Shen came... He is damn cute... Then we headed for movie entitled "GHOST house"... Before we watched the movie, Wee Kiat already told me that the movie is sucks but I still anticipating that the movie will be nice.. It's 18PL.. Kae Shen knew that I will be terrified by the movie so he kept on bising bising beside me.. At first the movie is quite ok as at least one ghost appeared on the screen.. sooner and sooner I started yawning and kept on tell them the movie is L-A-M-E.. when reach the so called sex scene Kae Shen was the one who is so excited yet is nothing... Waste my money to watch sucks movie... why would Thailand produced such a scary movie? Then we went Asia Cafe as Kae Shen has not eaten his dinner yet...
Saturday morning, I woke up to finish up my first paragraph of biology essay... then Kah Yen called me to book Neway and we go sing Karaoke.. She told me Jon will be joining too... so I quickly showered and get myself prepared.. I off earlier to wait for them so I bring my reference book for biology essay to read up some... Thanks CCFoo for the camera... The environment at Neway is quite high class and the food there delicious too... we sang for like 5 hours and enjoy ourselves there.. After that, we headed to Asia Cafe for dinner again as Jun Qian said he has not tried during Friday night... Kae Shen ordered Uncle Bob chicken again... I have been eating this for three meals cause is so delicious.. we chit-chatting... then they suggested to go upstairs for pool and snooker... For the very first time, I played.... the whole game.... with Kah Yen.... and I won..... Kae Shen praised me with "natural talent"... lol
well... end of the day I ended up with left my reference book at Jun Qian's friend' s car... He passed it to Kae Shen cause is nearer for me to get at IMU rather than HELP.. Thanks Philip for the ride to IMU and Bukit Jalil Stadium.. hooray! I got back my book....well.. my arms now full of bruises as Kae Shen kept on bully me cause I said he is FAT!
Fatty play with different position and style.. lol
Kyen & m3
Jun Qian
Jon
Pool girl
the table... with four mikes...
Salmon...
romantic environment
Group photo
Kae Shen food.. no wonder he is so so so fat.... yucks!
Sher & m3
Neway
Hits song of the week and month
The room
not to show him but the environment
CCFoo with my friends
Tee Yee, M3 and Kyen
Sher, Tee Yee, Me, Kyen
Jun Qian & Kyen
Lip Boon & Sher
Food at Asia Avenue but I have no idea what is the name of the shop...

2 comments:

HC said...

LB and her hand like kena elephant glue.. lol

yingxuan said...

hc: lol.. they are so sweet lerr... when is yours then?