
Yen & m3

Lee Ming, m3, June & Shane

Lee Ming & m3 at MOS Euphoria

Performances

Gents of the night

Shane, Lee Ming, m3, Michelle Tan (she is still single & available)

Hsiao Hui & m3

May Li & m3

Joyce the perfect girl in everyone's heart...

Christine & m3

Jo & m3

Lip Boon & m3

Shane & m3

Michelle Lee & m3




My hot girlfriend

Philip & m3

Ian Yi & m3

Partner of the night


I start blogging again after I have settled everything down... A new m3 with a new life... I hope to join lots of activities & have lots of fun for the remaining of my second semester... sighhh... Final is around the corner yet I am still fool around... I better start study now...
13 comments:
FELICIDADES,SUERTE........
cheers to finding yourself again =))
may i know who is jmec?
Thanks for leaving comment.. Cheers!
wahh. so kelian ah me. the only one 'single and avaiable' LOLLLLLL. need to promote somemore. haih i feel sad or myself. hahaha
yx gave free advertisement for u k some more feel sad hahaa she didnt charge u is good enough =D everyone looks so nice in the ball pics =D
sorry... i dun mean that... u r gorgeous and no need advertise ler.. jus saja only... dun quarrel... i will advertise everyone... lol
hhahhahahhaa. no worries =P
anyway just kacau u only la no need so serious. tyee also knows that haha.
when i serious lerr? not that serious as tyee's lab partner - that serious arr.. lol
hey there!long time no c dy..hows life?
may..: may yee izit?
life so far so good.. u? studying at where now? going overseas soon?
wa.. u look great.. may li looks elegant and i like joyce's dress.. haha
HC: Thanks... you have prom night over there at Adelaide? sure more happening than here... cause our prom so so nia lorr..
Post a Comment